IRCTC Offer- Get flat 50 Cashback on ticket Booking
IRCTC Offer- Get flat 50 Cashback on ticket Booking
IRCTC Offer- Get flat 50 Cashback on ticket Booking: My dear friend you may be travelling through Indian Railway.You must have to book tickets for travelling.For booking tickets you may be paying full amount.How would be if we will add a cashback on it.So in this post we will provide you the trick how to get cashback on Train Ticket booking.
We hope you have already claimed our IRCTC Freecharge Cashback offer if you have not claimed this offer go to the offer page and Claim that offer.Here we will provide you another offer about IRCTC Train ticket booking.
IRCTC & Visa has introduced a special offer for Bharat QR (Scan & Pay) transactions.Get Rs 50 Cashback*, when you book your train tickets on IRCTC.co.in and pay with Bharat -QR.
How to Claim this Cashback Offer
- Visit the IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in and select ticket-booking option.
- Select Bharat QR (“Scan & Pay”) option on the payment page and select “Make
- A QR Code will be displayed on the screen.
- You need to open any of the certified Apps and select Bharat QR
(“Scan & Pay”).
- Pay using ( Udio or ICICI Pockets or Payzapp any other Bharat pay OR App.
- Customer selects the Visa Card in the certified app to complete the transaction.
- Post successful transaction PNR will be generated and customers shall receive ₹ 50
cash-back into their respective card accounts within 30 days of successful
- Any query regarding the cashback will be entertained by IRCTC till 28th Feb 2019.
Terms & Condition
- Offer valid only for first 2,00,000 (2 lakh) Bharat QR transactions done, using Visa
cards or 28th February 2019, whichever is earlier.
- There is no monthly limit per customer for availing this offer.
- In the event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to IRCTC at
0755-6610661, 0755-3934141 or drop their feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Special Offer is not redeemable for cash equivalent or any other items/offers.
- This Special Offer cannot be clubbed with any other facility and/or offer made
available at IRCTC.
- IRCTC reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any
reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and
conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it
completely or to change the composition of the Special Offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of
Eligible Customer, IRCTC is the sole provider of all goods and/or services i.e. train
tickets under this offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Special Offer shall be
solely borne by the Eligible Customers.
- The customer agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, IRCTC, its respective
affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents,
representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any
injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or
arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Special Offer.
- The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the
courts of Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle
any disputes in connection with the Special Offer.
- IRCTC reserves the right to forfeit the Special Offer in the event it is found by IRCTC
that any information provided by the Eligible Customers is wrong or any
misrepresentation is made by them.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the
Eligible customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
I. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature, including in relation to personal
injury, death, false representation, damage or omission, arising out of or in
relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible
Customer of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall be settled by the
Eligible Customer directly with IRCTC, and the Eligible Customer shall not
make any Claim against Visa.
II. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to
the payment, attempted payment, chargeback, cash back or any other payment
related issue faced by the Eligible Customer shall be settled by the Eligible
Customer directly with IRCTC or the Issuing Bank.
III. Eligible Customer are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any
participation by the Eligible Customer shall be voluntary.
10. This Special Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any other
circumstance beyond the control of IRCTC such as technical failures in the telephone
lines, failure of servers or any mistakes arising out of technical snags. By availing this
Offer, it shall be construed that the customer has read, understood, accepted and
agreed to abide with all the terms and condition stated hereunder.
- Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Customer
can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on IRCTC’s website.