Get Flat Rs.50 Cashback by Paying through Yes Pay Wallet at IRCTC
Yes Pay Wallet at IRCTC: Now scan and pay through Yes Pay Wallet and get cashback of flat Rs.50 during train ticket booking at IRCTC.
Welcome back my dear friends, we are happy to help you by providing Rs.100 Cashback on Ticket Booking and Get 10% Cashback Paying through ICICI Pockets. In our previous post we have already posted 2TB pen drive at only Rs.370 Now we are going to post a new offer where you will get 10% cash back by paying through Yes Pay wallet. Below are the details about the offer.
We all know that Yes Pay is one of the trusted Payment Provider by India’s most popular bank Yes bank. It provides cash back and referral bonus on Recharges and Bill Payments. IRCTC is the only one Government platform, which provides e-ticketing for Indian Railways.
IRCTC offer Details
This offer is provided by IRCTC and Bharat QR. As Bharat QR is supported at YesPay, so you can get Cashback by Paying through YesPay app. In this offer, you will get 10% Cashback up to Rs.250.To avail this offer, you do not need any Special Promo code. Just Follow the below process and Claim the Cashback.
Procedure to Claim Cashback in ICICI Pockets
- First of all visit IRCTC official Website for ticket booking.
- Select your boarding point and destination point.
- Fill all the passenger details.
- At the Payments Section Select mVisa’Scan & Pay’.
- You will get a Bharat QR code.
- Now Login to your YesPay account.
- Scan the QR Code.
- Pay using Wallet or Debit Card.
- After successful payments, you will get cashback within 7 working days.
- You can transfer the cashback amount to your bank account if you have done full KYC in your wallet.
- Offer valid only for first 2,00,000 (2 lakh) Bharat QR transactions done, using Visa cards or 28th February 2019, whichever is earlier.
- There is no monthly limit per customer for availing this offer
. Inthe event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to IRCTC at 0755-6610661, 0755-3934141 or drop their feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.